featuring fourteen luxury carriage homes located in the heart of historic Collegeville Borough on a quiet cul-de-sac street in award-winning Perkiomen Valley School District. The site is located within walking distance from downtown Collegeville, Pennsylvania and conveniently located to Route 422, Route 100 and Route 476 for an easy commute. With prices starting in the low-$400s and up to 3,600 square feet of finished space, each model offers exceptional standard features including nine foot basement and first floor ceilings, hardwood flooring throughout most of the first floor, gourmet kitchen packages including gas cook tops and double ovens, high-profile casings with crown molding and wainscoting packages, large master suites with tray ceilings and luxurious master baths, carriage-style two-car garages, gas fireplaces, tile in all baths and kitchen backsplash , stone front exteriors and Andersen windows.
Designed for both warmth and functionality, each new home offers energy efficient and low-maintenance features with today’s lifestyle in mind. Open floor plans, spacious kitchens with large islands and GE stainless steel appliances, full basements (most with standard walk-out packages) and abundant closet and storage space complete each home. Enjoy fine dining and boutique shopping in downtown Collegeville or enjoy many of the surrounding attractions including local golf courses and numerous parks. Downtown Philadelphia is just a short drive away to enjoy all that the city has to offer. King of Prussia and the Philadelphia Premium Outlets are only minutes away.
Make Collegeville your new hometown and enjoy the comfort and convenience of Glenwood Reserve where quality construction and wonderful amenities combine for an outstanding value.
Take A Virtual Tour
Glenwood Reserve Model Floor Plans
INCLUDED FEATURES AND AMENITIES FOR STANDARD MODELS
Architectural and Design Features
- Classic Elevations Featuring Stone Veneer, Gable Roofs, And Covered Front Entries
- Mahogany Stained Front Entry Door With Sidelights
- Three Bedrooms & 2-1/2 Baths
- Two-Car Garage With Carriage-Style Overhead Doors And Door Openers
- Dramatic 9 Foot First Floor Ceilings
- Hardwood Flooring For All Of First Floor Except Family Room
- Direct Vent Gas Fireplace With Decorative Wood Mantel And Slate Surround
- Generous Windsor Trim Package With Wainscoting & Crown Molding
- Satin Nickel Or Aged Bronze Hardware & 2-Panel Designer Interior Doors
- Main Powder Room With Pedestal Sink
- Large Master Suite With Tray Ceiling And Two Walk-In Closets
- Luxurious Master Bath With Separate Shower And Soaking Tub
- Bright Open Floor Plan Designed For Family Living And Entertaining
- Abundant Closet Space Throughout With Ventilated Shelving
- Full Nine Foot Basement Ceilings
The median home value in Collegeville is $338,900. Collegeville home values have gone up 1.1% over the past year and Zillow predicts they will rise 1.9% within the next year.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.