The Benefits of Purchasing New Construction
There are many benefits of purchasing new construction. Below are 5 key benefits of doing so.
- Watching Progress:
- If you opt for a new construction, you’ll be able to watch the contractor create a traditional or modern layout that works for you. If you’ve always dreamed of watching your home being built from the ground up, allowing to utilize your decorating plans in advance, here it is. A formal dining room for family gatherings, it’s yours. If you’re buying pre-built new construction, chances are good the layout will lean to modern, with wide-open floor plans. Kitchens flow into family rooms so you can cook and oversee homework or watch the game. Rooms in new construction homes – especially bedrooms and bathrooms – tend to be larger and brighter, with lots of natural light.
- Personalization for YOU:
- Even if you’re not opting for a custom home, you will be able to upgrade finishes from different decorations to wall colors that fit your style. Adding your own personal touches may be worth it to you, especially benefiting from being the first and original owner!
- Save Money:
- New appliances and home systems are more energy efficient. Plus more efficient insulation and windows create buttoned up homes that are less expensive to heat and cool than older models. All of that translates into lower utility bills.
- Modern Technology:
- “Smart” technology options allow you to automate internet, cable, sound and even an alarm system. And new homes often use low- and zero-VOC (volatile organic compound) paints and building materials, improving indoor air quality. Allowing you to truly customize a brand new home to all of your specifications.
- New home/New Construction built homes require less maintenance since everything from appliances to the HVAC system and roof are brand new. Allowing you to better predict monthly homeownership costs, since you’ll likely spend less to maintain your home. Warranties can protect your new home for years before you need to undertake any major repairs and issues.